Company historyThe foundation of the engineering office eberhardt - die ingenieure took place in 2001 by Thomas Eberhardt with the start of his activity as a freelance architect and engineer in structural and bridge engineering. In the year 2006 the current co-owner Thomas Oeljeklaus joined the existing office as a partner; the field of activity was extended by the areas of construction supervision of engineering structures and building tests according to DIN 1076.
. After continuous expansion of the areas of activity and an increase in the number of employees, the company was renamed "eberhardt - die ingenieure gbr" in 2009 and the company headquarters moved to its current headquarters in Tecklenburg. Today, more than 100 employees at 8 locations throughout Germany work on the construction projects of our clients.