Privacy StatementThe following data protection declaration applies to the use of our online offer [www.die-ing.de]. (hereinafter "Website"). We attach great importance to data protection. The collection and processing of your personal data is processed in compliance with the applicable data protection laws. provisions, in particular the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
1. responsible personPerson responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in the The meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO is as follows
eberhardt - the engineers gbr Bahnhofstraße 1 49545 Tecklenburg
Insofar as you do not consent to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of your data. data protection provisions in their entirety or for individual measures, the following may be possible You address your objection to the person responsible. You can save and print this data protection declaration at any time.
2. general purposes of processingWe use personal data for the purpose of operating the website.
3. What data we use and why
3.1 HostingThe hosting services used by us serve to provide the following the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services and technical maintenance services, which we provide for the Use the purpose of operating the Website. Here we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, Contract data, usage data, meta- and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this site on the basis of our legitimate interests in the efficient and effective functioning of our business secure provision of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO in connection with Art. 28 DSGVO.
3.2 Access dataWe collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect Information about your usage behaviour and your interaction with us and register data about your use of our website. Computer or mobile device. We collect, store, and use information about each access to our Website (so-called server log files). The access data includes:
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Date and time of the retrieval
- transmitted data volume
- message of successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
- Referer URL (i.e. the previously visited page)
- Websites that are accessed by the user's system through our Web site
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP-address and the requesting provider
We use these protocol data without allocation to your person or other profiling for Statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, safety and optimization of our website, but also to anonymously record the number of visitors to our website (traffic). and the scope and type of use of our website and services, as well as to the billing purposes to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. Based on this information, we may use personalized and location-based content for and analyze data traffic, troubleshoot and troubleshoot errors, and provide our services to you. improve.
This is also our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO. We reserve the right to check the log data subsequently if, on the basis of specific there is a justified suspicion of illegal use. Save IP addresses we for a limited period of time in the log files, if this is necessary for security purposes, or is necessary for the provision of a service or the invoicing of a service, e.g. if you have one of our Use offers. After aborting the order process or after receipt of payment delete the IP address if this is no longer required for security purposes. IP Addresses we store even if we have concrete suspicion of a criminal offence in connection with the use of our website. In addition, as part of your account, we store the date of your visit to our website. last visit (e.g. registration, login, clicking links, etc.).
3.3 CookiesWe use so-called session cookies to optimize our website. A session cookie is a small text file which is sent by the respective servers when visiting a website. and cached on your hard drive. This file as such contains a so-called Session ID, which is used to identify various requests from your browser during the shared session. to the appropriate object. This means that your computer can be recognised when you access our website. to return. These cookies are deleted after you close your browser. They enable you to use the shopping basket function across several pages. To a small extent, we also use persistent cookies (also small text files that are stored on your hard drive). your end device), which remain on your end device and enable us to store your browser on your next visit. These cookies are stored on your hard disk and delete themselves automatically after the specified time. Their service life is 1 Month to 10 years. Thus we can offer you our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. and to present you, for example, with information specially tailored to your interests at the Show page.
- Log-in information
- Language settings
- Entered search terms
- Information about the number of visits to our website and the use of individual functions of our website.
When the cookie is activated, it is assigned an identification number and an assignment is made to the cookie. of your personal data to this identification number is not carried out. Your name, Your IP address or similar data that would enable the cookie to be assigned to you, are not inserted into the cookie. On the basis of cookie technology we only receive pseudonymised information, e.g. which pages of our shop you visit what products were viewed, etc.
You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance when cookies are set. and can decide in individual cases whether you want to accept cookies for certain cases or not. or generally, or that cookies are completely prevented. This allows the functionality of the website.
3.4 Data to fulfil our contractual obligationsWe process personal data, which we use for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations. such as name, address, e-mail address, ordered products, billing and Payment details. The collection of this data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. The deletion of the data takes place after expiry of the warranty periods and statutory Retention periods. Data that is linked to a user account (see below) remains in the any case for the time of keeping this account.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 b) DSGVO, because this Data is required so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations towards you.
3.5 E-mail contactIf you contact us, we will process your Information on the processing of the inquiry and in the event that follow-up questions arise. If the data processing is carried out for the purpose of implementing pre-contractual measures, which, at your request or, if you are already our customer, for the execution of the contract, is to be made in writing. Legal basis for this data processing Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 b) DSGVO. We only process further personal data if you give your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 a). DSGVO) or we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO). A legitimate interest lies, for example, in replying to your e-mail.
4. storage durationUnless specifically stated otherwise, we will only store personal data for as long as it is necessary to the fulfilment of the pursued purposes is necessary.
In some cases, the legislator provides for the retention of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases the data will only be used by us for these purposes. the legal purposes, but not otherwise processed and stored after the expiration of the term of the contract. legal retention period.
5. your rights as data subject of the data processingUnder the applicable laws, you have various rights with respect to your use of the Site. personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, please direct your inquiry to please send an e-mail or a letter clearly identifying your person to the address mentioned in paragraph 1. Address.
Below you will find an overview of your rights.
5.1 Right of confirmation and informationYou have the right to receive clear information about the processing of your personal data. Data.
You have the right at any time to receive confirmation from us as to whether or not you are a party to this Agreement. If this is the case, you have the right to request from us an free information about the personal data stored about you together with a copy of it of these data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data that will be processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relates data has been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organisations; 4. if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored, or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
5. the existence of a right to rectify or delete the data concerning you personal data or to restrict the processing by the responsible party or a right of objection against this processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information will be used Information about the origin of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of a such processing for you.
When personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization you have the right to request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO in the in connection with the transmission.
5.2 Right of rectificationYou have the right to ask us to correct and, if necessary, complete the information concerning you. personal data.
to ask for your personal data. In detail:
You have the right to demand from us immediately the correction of any incorrect information concerning you. personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing You have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
5.3 Right to deletion ("Right to be forgotten")In a number of cases we are obliged to delete personal data concerning you. In detail:
Pursuant to Art. 17 (1) DSGVO, you have the right to demand from us that you personal data will be deleted immediately, and we are obligated to store personal information delete data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. the personal data shall be used for the purposes for which they were collected or for which they were otherwise processed, and way were processed, no longer necessary.
2. you revoke your consent to which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) is subject DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 a) DSGVO, and there is no other Legal basis for the processing.
3. they object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you create pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO, objection to the processing is lodged.
4. the personal data have been processed unlawfully.
5. the deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation. is required under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
6. the personal data have been processed in relation to the services offered by the Information Society according to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
Have we made the personal data public and are we in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 1 DSGVO to their deletion, then we meet under consideration of the available technology and implementation costs, including measures of a technical nature, in order to data controllers, who process the personal data, to inform you about this. inform you that you have requested them to delete all links to these personal data or have requested copies or replications of such personal data.
5.4 Right to restrict processingIn a number of cases, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data. personal data.
to ask for your personal data. In detail:
You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is not met the following prerequisites are met:
1. the correctness of the personal data is disputed by you, namely for a Duration that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data,
2. the processing is unlawful and you delete the personal data and instead to limit the use of personal data to the extent that it is necessary for the data subject have demanded;
3. we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, you use the data, however, to assert, exercise, or defend require legal claims, or
4. you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, as long as it has not yet been determined whether the justified reasons of our company vis-à-vis our customers are which outweigh yours.
5.5 Right to data transferabilityYou have the right to obtain machine-readable personal data concerning you, to or to be transmitted by us to read.
You have the right to access the personal information about you that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format, and you have the ability to the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without obstruction by us, if the processing is based on a consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 a) DSGVO or is based on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO and processing is carried out using automated procedures. In exercising your right to data transfer in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to to have the personal data transferred directly from us to another responsible person. to the extent that this is technically feasible.
5.6 Right to objectYou also have the right to object to the lawful processing of your personal data by to contradict us, if this is due to your special situation and if our Interests in the processing do not outweigh.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, at any time to oppose the use of your personal data by third parties. the processing of personal data relating to you which are processed pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 e) or f) DSGVO; this shall also apply to any objection to these provisions. supported profiling. We will no longer process personal data unless we have can prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing your interests, rights and freedoms predominate, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or Defence of legal claims.
If personal data is processed by us in order to carry out direct advertising, you have the right to the right, at any time, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling to the extent that it is compatible with such advertising. Direct mail is related.
You have the right, for reasons arising out of your particular situation against which you are acting processing of personal data concerning you, which may lead to the processing of scientific or other personal data concerning you, in particular historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, to lodge an objection, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest task is required.
5.7 Automated decisions including profilingYou have the right not to be subject to any processing other than automated processing. including profiling - to be subjected to a decision based on which you will be legal effect or similarly significantly affects you. Automated decision-making on the basis of the personal data collected is not possible. Data does not take place.
5.8 Right to revoke consent under data protection lawYou have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. revoked.
5.9 Right to complain to supervisory authorityThey shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State your place of residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you have been the subject of the We are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
6. data securityWe are committed to ensuring the security of your data within the framework of the applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
> Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encoding system, we do not use the however, that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from the access by third parties is not possible.
To secure your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures. according to Art. 32 DSGVO, which we constantly adapt to the state of the art. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that our offer will be available at certain times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. The information are carefully backed up on a regular basis.
7. transfer of data to third parties, no data transmission to non-EU countriesIn principle, we use your personal data only within our company. If and to the extent that we involve third parties in the performance of contracts (e.g. logistics, customer service, etc.), we will use your personal data only within our company. service provider), will only receive this personal data to the extent that the Transmission required for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("order processing"), we contractually oblige processors to process personal data only in accordance with to comply with the requirements of data protection laws and to protect the rights of person affected.
A transfer of data to entities or persons outside the EU outside the territory of the European Union outside the territory covered by this Directive. The declaration referred to in point 4 does not take place and is not planned.